Wednesday, July 13, 2011

At long last...


I finally found the urge to blog again. It has been so long since my last blog post. Well, to break the ice, I guess, I shall begin with the easiest post... a tried and tested recipe. I found this recipe last Sunday, since I thought I wanted to find a different banana cake recipe. The ones that I already have and tried before somehow just isn't that divine... so I googled for another. I came across this one, I didn't ponder much, just found it and tried it. The recipe is simple... yet divine!



A simpe yet divine: BANANA CAKE RECIPE

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 125g butter
  • 3 ripe bananas
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups (185g) self-rising flour
  • 2 tablespoon milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
  • 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
Method:

  1. Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C. Cream butter and sugar in a bowl until it turns a light colour. Gradually add beaten eggs one at a time. Mash banana in a bowl with vanilla essense. Mix bicarbonate of soda in a cup with the milk.
  2. Add your mashed banana mixture into the creamed butter and sugar and mix until combined. Alternatively add your flour and your milk mix until just combined.
  3. Pour mixture into a greased loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes at 190C or until the cake springs back from touch in the middle. Cool on cake rack.
  4. Enjoy or share it with family and friends! :-)
Source: Googled from allrecipes.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails