Friday, March 23, 2012

My simple breakfast.

Truthfully if I don't have to rush to work so early in the morning, I prefer a simple breakfast. This is what I have been having daily growing up before leaving for school. I only started on cereals and milk when I was studying abroad. My breakfast diet changed drastically when I started work of course when stall food became accessible and choice became somewhat limited. Then there was no turning back as my usual simple diet became boring and unappetizing. Oily fried noodles, nasi lemak and the likes became the staple! Nowadays, once in a while I do go back to my old simple breakie like today, with no kids and hubby to cook for, I settle for the good old slices of toasts (wholemeal of course), slathered with margarine spread and slapped with some jammies, to be washed down with a cup of coffee. Simple yet divine, don't you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails